All year levels have a required booklist. These booklists include all the required stationery and text books a student will require during the year.
Many parent/carers find purchasing book packs through the school, is a convenient and cost effective choice.
Purchasing the book packs through this system supports our school. Beerwah Newsagency is donating 15% of your total book list value to the school to which will benefit all students and school community.
Alternatively, you may choose to purchase items yourself, or indicate individual items to be purchased through the school book pack, and source others yourself.
Beerwah State School has selected Beerwah Newsagency as the agency to provide our book packs. These include all the stationery and textbooks required.
You have the option to tick the box for the entire list or select individual items from the list.
Book packs - Purchasing and payment information
- If you wish to purchase the entire pack please tick the “complete pack” box on the bottom of the item list.
- To select individual items please place the number of items you require in the “Quantity ordered” column. To obtain the “Total price” column, multiply the “Quantity ordered” column by the “Price” column. Please add the “Total” column items to obtain the full total and place at the bottom of the list. Please also indicate your preferred collection date on the order form.
- Please print the student name, address and contact phone number on the form.
- Please return to the school office by the close of business, last day of the school year. Any orders required after this date must be handed directly to Beerwah Newsagency. Please do not send any payment with your order form.
- Packs are to be paid for on collection from Beerwah Newsagency. The following methods of payment are available – Cash, EFTPOS and Credit Cards. Arranged payment or Lay-by is provided by Beerwah Newsagency. Please contact Beerwah Newsagency to arrange this service.
- All packs must be collected from Beerwah Newsagency.